Monday, August 31, 2015

Teacher Week - 5 facts about me!

 I am so excited to participate in teacher week! Today I am going to share 5 fun facts about me! Hop over to Blog Hoppin' to link up and share 5 facts about you!

First off, I have been married to this stud for over a year and a half! He is my best friend and I don't know what I would do without him! We met in college at The University of Tennessee and have been together ever since! The stud in the middle is our fur baby, Jake. He has been with us for most of our relationship and he makes our little family ever so happy!

Second, these two teacher friends have been with me since my first day at my first job! We were all on the same team the first year and then we got moved around. We literally cried but have stayed good friends through it all! One of us moved out of the state and the other two decided it was time to try a different school. Two of us ended up getting a job at the SAME school (there are 52 elementary schools in our district) and then a few months later the other one moved back in the state. Within DAYS we had a position randomly open up at our school and now we are all teaching together again!!!! God truly blessed me with these people in my life!

Third, DISNEY WORLD! I love love love Disney World! Seriously, it is my favorite place! Thinking about the fireworks and parade at night literally makes my heart skip a beat! Every time I have been in my adult life, I have taken a newbie along with me. I love to go with someone who has never been and see the joy they experience! I even took my husband for the first time too! I can't wait to take a future little one down the road! 

Next, I bleed orange! Even through the rough seasons, I love good ole Rocky Top! My favorite day of the year is soon approaching. This Friday will be the first game day Friday of the year! Literally, EVERYONE that lives in Knoxville wears orange ALL WEEKEND! It is amazing and it never fails to make my heart happy! Go Vols! 

Lastly, I love to travel and have fun! I am always down for an adventure and rarely ever chicken out of trying something new. My motto is YOLO and I stick to it...most of the time! I love to live life to the fullest and can't stand to be bored. If there is any activity, count me in! ...Except if it happens in the first month of school, because everyone knows teachers just can't have extra energy that time of year.

Thanks for stopping by and reading my fun facts! Cheers to a great week!

4 comments:

  1. 52 elementary schools and y'all all ended up together again?! It must have been meant to be. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's so awesome that you all have reunited! It must be fate!! I too am a huge Disney fan, wouldn't it be awesome to teach at a school in Disney World??
    Thanks so much for sharing your five fun facts, I love getting to learn more about my friends!!

    Erin
    Kindergarten Dragons

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you all get to teach together again! That is awesome! I have never been to Disney but is definitely on the top of my vacation list! Thanks for sharing your five fun facts!! I always enjoy reading your blog posts!!!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Thanks for sharing. I love Disney World too. Probably not as much as you, but it really is the Happiest Place on Earth. I grew up going as a child and have been several times in my adult life as well. It helps that we have family in FL. Which park do you like the most? Magic Kingdom is definitely my fave.
    Paige
    Our Elementary Lives

    ReplyDelete