Friday, July 31, 2015

What's in your cart? S.A.L.E

Everyone has been talking about it...back-to-school! Yep, the time has come! Good news...TpT just announced a mega SALE! You can get up to 28% off items in a lot of sellers stores, including mine! Use the code BTS15 and stock up on all of your favorite new things! 

I am linking up with Speech Room News to share what is in my cart! Below are my favorite 3 things you should check out for your back to school collection! Also, visit my Freebies & Fun page to snag my Back to School Charades!

First off, I can't say enough good things about my Selfies for Success pack! Take a selfie of your students and create a goal for them to work on. These make an adorable display in the classroom AND motivate your students because they are reminded of their goal daily. There are also notes to send home to parents, brainstorming worksheets, and certificates included! Check it out!


Next up is an open house, back to school, parent night MUST! I have photo booth set ups for first through fifth grade posted in my store. Parents LOVE this because it helps capture the memory of their sweet kiddo on their first day in their new grade. You could put it in the hallway for your whole grade to use or use it in your classroom. I have also done this on my own and gifted it to parents. It was a big hit!  Grab it here!


Lastly, I LOVE this center. My IPAD fluency center helps my kiddos SO much! Most kids really don't understand how they sound when they read until they listen to themselves often. This center has differentiated instructions for 3 levels of students. It also includes response pages and an early finisher activity. So students read a leveled text (I put their small group reader from the previous week), record themselves, listen to themselves, rate their fluency, and describe how they could improve the next time they read. *You can also use the camera on your Mac desktop computers if you have those in your classrooms as well. The instructions are the same for both. Grab it here!

Also, I have these things in my cart from some of my friend's stores! 
Love this idea from The Blessed Teacher!

Aren't these great! They are from Kindergarten Dragons!

Remember... August 3-4th! Stock up and enjoy the back to school madness friends! 




No comments:

Post a Comment